Thursday, April 16, 2009

Six Months Old....




Can you believe little Lucas is six months old? I know Jason and I can't believe it. He is growing so quickly and showing us more personality and skills everyday. He had his six month check up and is doing very well developmentally. He is now 27.75" and 17 lbs 12 ozs. "Sooo Big" He also had his six month pictures taken on his exact 6 month birthday. Brigette did a wonderful job as usual. So much so that I am having a really hard time deciding which ones to buy. As soon as I get them I will be sure and hand them out. I have posted some and she did a really need video of them on her blog. Please check it out. You can also visit her website to view all the pictures.




Brigette's Blog: http://photographiccreationsbrigitte.blogspot.com

I will try and post more pictures from home when I get a chance. Aside from the pictures I am going to try to figure out how to get video from our video camera to the blog so you can enjoy some of Lucas' entertaining new "skills". He is always surprising us by finding new ways to be mobile. We are working hard to crawl but until then we have resorted to rolling and/or scooting across the floor. We have also been learning all kinds of new sounds to make with our voice. And Lucas now has one front tooth. Exciting stuff. Well I have to run. I will try and update again soon. Take care. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring.

Love ~Us

No comments: